IT Infrastructure and Transformation Lead
IT infrastructure and transformation – is this your area of expertise and are you now seeking a new challenge and subsequent opportunity in the East Berkshire area?…if so, then I’d like to hear from you today.
Due to restructure and re-organisation, this major financial services business wishes to appoint an appropriately skilled and experienced IT Infrastructure and Transformation Lead, that will provide key support to the Change Manager and wider Change Team.
Working closely with the Change Manager and managing one direct report initially, your overall role as IT Infrastructure and Transformation Lead will be to recommend and implement required infrastructure change, while utilising ITIL methodology, along with best practice project and change management techniques.
- Contributing to IT strategy, architectural direction the infrastructure roadmaps
- Leading the weekly change review board
- Transitioning new services to operational support
- Working with internal stakeholders to identify business drivers and subsequent project requirements
- Providing input, guidance and technical support to the BA’s
- Evaluating options and presenting proposed solutions
- Producing clear and detailed documentation
- Arranging training where appropriate
- Creating and maintaining a technical documentation library
- Acting as subject matter expert where appropriate for incident escalations
- Monitoring security standards compliance
- Disaster recovery management
With an extensive working knowledge of IT infrastructure and related technology, you’ll also possess a strong understanding of security and compliance standards, IT project methodology and ideally be ITIL Foundation qualified.
A strong communicator, both written and verbal, you’ll be naturally organised, pragmatic and decisive IT Infrastructure and Transformation Lead, with the ability to work effectively under deadline pressure when required. Demonstrable technical competency with following is also essential: Windows operating systems, including Server, SQL Server and Active Directory. Web, virtualisation, back-up and recovery technologies. Automation software and scripting. LAN, WAN, firewall, proxy management and security.
An excellent opportunity to secure a coveted IT Infrastructure and Transformation Lead role with a major business going through exciting development.
On offer in return is a salary of £48,000 per annum and a wide range of benefits that include, but are not limited to:
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Heavily reduced vehicle leasing or payment in lieu
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement, plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you fit the above profile and would like to know more or apply for this role, please forward your CV by applying today or call Gavin Ibell on 01908 929042 for more information and to discuss your suitability.Apply for this job
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum • Milton Keynes • Fixed Term Contract • Finance & Accountancy
£40,000 per annum + benefits • Milton Keynes • Fixed Term Contract • Commercial
When you partner with Ibell Recruitment & Staffing the first thing you experience is our commitment to relationships, the depth of our experience, and first-class service...
Why not read what some of our existing clients and job seekers say about their experiences of working with us...
We are pleased to advertise a selection of the vacancies we are currently recruiting for here...
Need to find or make contact with us?...
Help and Advice
For tips on various aspects of the job hunting process, why not visit our Help and Advice section