Marketing Executive - 12 month maternity cover contract
Ref: GI220801 • £28,000 per annum + benefits as detailed • Home based • Fixed Term Contract • Posted in Commercial
Marketing communications and customer attraction, is this where your experience and indeed your passion lies? Do you have strong copywriting skills and a flair for B2B based social media campaign planning and execution? Would you thrive in an autonomous environment that’ll encourage your ideas, initiative and project management abilities?
If you’re answering yes to the above and are available now or very soon will be, then I’d love to talk with you about this home based, full-time, 12 month maternity cover contract, as Marketing Executive supporting a leading national, and international, provider of online learning to the corporate sector
On offer is a broad ranging and enjoyable, remotely based, Marketing Executive role, but working closely and collaboratively with the small existing team to create and deliver digital marketing campaigns that promote the organisation’s numerous offerings to their wider, predominantly business based, market place.
As Marketing Executive reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, your role will see you;
- Proactively sponsoring and accelerating the business’ brand and position in the market place
- Identifying and engaging new audiences through credible and targeted marketing campaigns
- Designing and developing external-facing digital marketing communications
- Working with colleagues to develop ideas, plan, schedule and deliver integrated marketing and social media campaigns
- Helping to develop a robust social media strategy and own the social media schedule and content plan.
- Generating email communications using targeted lists, to promote activities, campaigns and new products
- Managing LinkedIn based promotional content and posting
- Editing various podcasts and video content to create promotional online snippets
- Blog writing
Very much a self-starter that’s comfortable working from home on a day to day basis, you’ll possess a keen eye for the detail and the ability to consistently adopt the organisation’s particular ‘tone’ when talking to its audience. In addition, you’ll ideally have good experience of the following;
- Using MS Teams for regular team contact and collaboration
- Video editing and snippet creation
- Managing LinkedIn and Twitter based social media campaigns
- Website maintenance, using CMS
On offer in return is a salary of £28,000 per annum, along with a range of benefits that include:
- 28 days annual paid holiday entitlement, plus statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
A 35 hour working week applies as standard and a laptop computer, mobile phone and other office based equipment will be supplied.
If you fit the above Marketing Executive profile and feel that this opportunity could be for you, then please forward your CV and any other relevant details by applying today. You can also just call me, Gavin, on 01908 929042 or 07786 175589 for more information and to discuss in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you.Apply for this job
c£200.00 - £230.000 per day (PAYE) • Milton Keynes / Bedford • Interim • Commercial
£33,000 - £35,000 per annum + a range of benefits • Milton Keynes / Bedford • Permanent • Finance & Accountancy
c£25,000 - £28,000 per annum • Milton Keynes • Fixed Term Contract • Finance & Accountancy
When you partner with Ibell Recruitment & Staffing the first thing you experience is our commitment to relationships, the depth of our experience, and first-class service...
Why not read what some of our existing clients and job seekers say about their experiences of working with us...
We are pleased to advertise a selection of the vacancies we are currently recruiting for here...
Need to find or make contact with us?...
Help and Advice
For tips on various aspects of the job hunting process, why not visit our Help and Advice section