Ref: GI210304 • £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (subject to experience), plus bonus and benefits • Bedford • Permanent • Posted in Commercial
Are you an experienced Quality Manager, or Quality Engineer looking to step up into a management role, with a background in manufacturing and or automotive, good working knowledge of IATF16949 and excellent communication skills?...if so please read on as this may just be the opportunity you’re looking for.
This Bedfordshire based global manufacturer and leader in its field is seeking a Quality Manager, or seasoned Quality Engineer, with extensive manufacturing experience, a natural hands-on approach and indeed a background working with IATF16949
As Quality Manager in this coveted post, you would report directly to the Plant Manager and in turn manage the day to day quality strategy and processes for the UK operation.
Responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring the consistency of the quality system with customers system requirements
- Supporting the Quality Team in their preparation and realization of certification audits
- Contributing to the improvement of Group standards
- Promoting a ‘quality culture’ on site Creating and implementing relevant reporting tools
- Ensuring corrective action plans are set up
- Continuous improvement planning and monitoring through periodic management reviews
- Ensuring that customer quality requirements are known, understood and taken into account
- Represents the customer within the company
- Being the interface between production sites and customers.
- Supporting the overall treatment of quality based problems and setting up the most appropriate tools to resolve issues rapidly
- Proactively driving operational activities in the plant in terms of projects, best practice and
- benchmarking etc.
- Budget management
- Managing and developing team autonomy
- Leading appraisal, salary and career reviews
With extensive experience in quality management, ideally from within a repetitive manufacturing business, or very closely related sector, you’ll be a Quality Manager or Quality Engineer that demonstrates a proactive day to day management style, excellent communication skills and the natural ability to lead and motivate your team through example.
With strong MS Office and applicable ERP systems knowledge, along with good problem solving skills, you’ll also be a results orientated project manager, adaptable to change and with strong organisational abilities.
On offer in return is a basic starting salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, though negotiable and subject to level of relevant experience, plus benefits to include 11% performance related bonus, 8% contributory pension, life assurance and 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays.
An excellent, Bedfordshire based, within very easy reach of the A421, Quality Manager or Senior Quality Engineer opportunity, working for a prestigious international manufacturer and market leader.
If you fit the above profile, please forward your CV by applying today or call Gavin Ibell on 01908 929042 for more information and to discuss your suitability.Apply for this job
c£45,000 - £50,000 per annum + bonus and benefits • Hemel Hempstead • Permanent • Finance & Accountancy
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (negotiable subject to experience) • Milton Keynes • Permanent • Commercial
c£25,000 - £35,000 per annum (subject to experience) • Milton Keynes & Surrounding • Permanent • Commercial
When you partner with Ibell Recruitment & Staffing the first thing you experience is our commitment to relationships, the depth of our experience, and first-class service...
Why not read what some of our existing clients and job seekers say about their experiences of working with us...
We are pleased to advertise a selection of the vacancies we are currently recruiting for here...
Need to find or make contact with us?...
Help and Advice
For tips on various aspects of the job hunting process, why not visit our Help and Advice section