Business Intelligence Developer & Analyst
Business intelligence and analytics – is this your area of expertise and are you seeking a new opportunity in the East Berkshire area?…if so, and you believe the following detail outlines the next challenge you’d like to undertake, then why not make contact with me today.
This major services business wishes to appoint an appropriately experienced Business Intelligence Developer & Analyst who will operate cross-functionally to provide, maintain and update end-to-end business intelligence solutions, along with ensuring data integrity, offering insight and assisting with the development of business simplification and automation process.
Working closely with the ICT Change & Portfolio Manager, your role as Business Intelligence Developer & Analyst will also see you;
- Management and development of data warehouse and related build
- Enhancement and maintenance of the process
- Managing a suite of BI tool
- Providing second line application support where necessary
- Identifying underlying problems in the BI, data warehouse or process automation landscape
- Scheduling and testing
- Ensuring security, confidentiality and integrity of data
- Liaising with third party and internal teams to undertake analysis, process definition and delivery of changes
- Ensuring the provision of quality process, applications and system documentation.
With an extensive working knowledge of data warehousing architecture and associated tools and methodologies within IT based business intelligence applications and services, you’ll be a hands-on IT professional, also with knowledge of relational databases, ETL tools, SQL and visualisation tools
As Business Intelligence Developer & Analyst, you’ll also possess a good understanding of process documentation and improvement techniques, along with strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
On offer in return is a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, negotiable subject to experience, and a wide range of benefits that include, but are not limited to:
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Company car or heavily reduced vehicle leasing or payment in lieu
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement, plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you fit the above described profile and would like to know more or apply for this Business Intelligence Developer & Analyst role, please forward your CV by applying today or call Gavin Ibell for more information and to discuss your suitability.Apply for this job
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum plus benefits • Slough, Berkshire • Fixed Term Contract • IT & Creative
c£55,000 - £65,000 per annum, plus bonus and benefits • Slough, Berkshire • Permanent • Commercial
When you partner with Ibell Recruitment & Staffing the first thing you experience is our commitment to relationships, the depth of our experience, and first-class service...
Why not read what some of our existing clients and job seekers say about their experiences of working with us...
We are pleased to advertise a selection of the vacancies we are currently recruiting for here...
Need to find or make contact with us?...
Help and Advice
For tips on various aspects of the job hunting process, why not visit our Help and Advice section