IT Infrastructure Specialist
IT Infrastructure Specialist – with 3 + years’ practical IT infrastructure and operations experience, that includes server, network and database management and administration, you’ll also have an understanding of IT project methodology and perhaps now be looking to take the next step in your career?...if so, I’d like to hear from you and so discuss the following position…
This known services business, with operations around the world, wishes to appoint an appropriately experienced IT Infrastructure Specialist to their existing Infrastructure TEAM. Working closely with this team and indeed, third party suppliers, your role will be to assist in achieving network service level agreements, high customer satisfaction and the smooth introduction of application changes where required.
Reporting to the IT Services Manager, your role as IT Infrastructure Specialist will also see you;
- Contributing to strategy, architectural direction and infrastructure roadmaps
- Providing day to day operational IT infrastructure services
- Providing 2nd Line support
- Liaising with 3rd party IT suppliers
- Assisting with problem identification and resolution
- Systems monitoring
- Assisting with network and security management
- Undertaking Certificate renewals
- Assisting with back-up and recovery
- Server performance monitoring
- Disaster recovery testing
- Involved with ITIL process improvements
With a good understanding of compliance and security standards, along with business continuity and disaster recovery, you’ll ideally be ITIL Foundation qualified, or approaching qualification, and possess excellent organisational skills, along with good problem solving abilities.
As IT Infrastructure Specialist, you’ll be self-motivated, flexible, pragmatic and comfortable working in such a position based both from home or remote and on-site as required. Naturally, strong communication skills, written and verbal, are essential.
On offer in return is a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, negotiable subject to experience, and a wide range of benefits that include, but are not limited to:
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Heavily reduced vehicle leasing or payment in lieu
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement, plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you fit the above described profile and would like to know more or apply for this IT Infrastructure Specialist role, please forward your CV by applying today or call Gavin Ibell for more information and to discuss your suitability.Apply for this job
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus benefits • Slough • Permanent • IT & Creative
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum • Milton Keynes • Fixed Term Contract • Finance & Accountancy
When you partner with Ibell Recruitment & Staffing the first thing you experience is our commitment to relationships, the depth of our experience, and first-class service...
Why not read what some of our existing clients and job seekers say about their experiences of working with us...
We are pleased to advertise a selection of the vacancies we are currently recruiting for here...
Need to find or make contact with us?...
Help and Advice
For tips on various aspects of the job hunting process, why not visit our Help and Advice section