IT Service Delivery Manager
Ref: GI220616 • £55,000 - £60,000 per annum plus benefits • Slough, Berkshire • Fixed Term Contract • Posted in IT & Creative
Are you a seasoned IT Service Delivery Manager that’s maintained strong hands-on technical skills and has a background in financial services or a closely related sector?...if so, are you immediately, or soon to be, available and happy to consider a 12 month fixed term contract, working on a full-time, but hybrid basis in the West London to East Berkshire area?
I’m also hoping that you’re, ideally, ITIL Foundation certified and can bring many of the following, though not necessarily in this order:
- A good understanding of ITIL service strategy and service transition processes
- Experience with business analysis and process mapping
- A practical understanding of IT project, programme and portfolio management
- Excellent organisational and inter-personal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience of creating and execute test plans
If you can answer yes to the above, then I’d love to hear from you and give you more information.
In the meantime, what about the role in question?
This known international business will potentially be very interested in discussing with you their search for an IT Service Delivery Manager. If ultimately successful in securing the position, and they at securing your services of course, you’d report to the IT Director and, in a stand-alone role without reportees, provide key support with regard to defining, prioritising and delivering a range of associated projects and services.
Your role would also see you collaborating with the wider IT team and other relevant stakeholders to ensure high customer satisfaction and success of change delivery.
Other notable accountabilities in your operational role as IT Service Delivery Manager would be:
- Acting as a focal point for the integration and provision of ongoing service change
- Taking part in applicable meeting to define and prioritise requirements
- Writing business requirement documents
- Reporting on service levels and the overall IT project portfolio
- Incident review, remediation and training
- Process documentation
…and the package?
On offer is a salary of circa £55,000 - £60,000 per annum, dependent on level of sector experience, along with a wide range of benefits that include:
Significantly reduced rate vehicle leasing option or cash in lieu
- Contributory pension scheme
- BUPA – family cover or cash in lieu
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory bank holidays, which increases with length of service, along with the option to buy up to 3 additional days each year
If you’d would like to know more and or apply for this IT Service Delivery Manager role, please forward your CV by applying today or simply call me, Gavin Ibell, on 01908 929042 for more information and to discuss your suitability.Apply for this job
c£200.00 - £230.000 per day (PAYE) • Milton Keynes / Bedford • Interim • Commercial
£33,000 - £35,000 per annum + a range of benefits • Milton Keynes / Bedford • Permanent • Finance & Accountancy
c£25,000 - £28,000 per annum • Milton Keynes • Fixed Term Contract • Finance & Accountancy
When you partner with Ibell Recruitment & Staffing the first thing you experience is our commitment to relationships, the depth of our experience, and first-class service...
Why not read what some of our existing clients and job seekers say about their experiences of working with us...
We are pleased to advertise a selection of the vacancies we are currently recruiting for here...
Need to find or make contact with us?...
Help and Advice
For tips on various aspects of the job hunting process, why not visit our Help and Advice section