Marketing Acquisition Executive - part-time fixed term contract for 12 months (home based)
Ref: GI201007 • £25,000 - £28,000 per annum full-time equivalent / pro rata • Home based (company based Tamworth, Staffs) • Fixed Term Contract • Posted in Commercial
Marketing communications and customer attraction, is this where your experience and indeed passion lies?, are you currently available for fixed term contract work, based at home, in or near to the Tamworth area and seeking part-time hours? …if so a rewarding and broad ranging Marketing Acquisition Executive opportunity awaits with this dynamic, progressive and prestigious organisation that’s continuing on an exciting period of further national and international expansion?
With its corporate offices based South West Staffordshire, this market leading organisation wishes to appoint an experienced Marketing Acquisition Executive that will work from home and focus specifically on the creation and delivery of all marketing communications to both consumers and corporate organisations, with the overall objective of increasing the business’ customer base.
As the Marketing Acquisition Executive reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll benefit from ongoing development and, working collaboratively with the wider team, be responsible for;
- Proactively sponsoring and accelerating the business’ brand and position in the market place
- Identifying and engaging new audiences through credible and targeted marketing campaigns
- Designing and developing external-facing digital marketing communications
- Working with colleagues to develop ideas, plan, schedule and deliver integrated marketing and social media campaigns
- Helping to develop a robust social media strategy and own the social media schedule and content plan.
- Generating email communications using targeted lists, to promote activities, campaigns and new products
With excellent written communication skills and a flair for the written word, you’ll be a forward thinking digital marketer, experienced at creating and delivering successful campaigns across multiple channels. You’ll also be able to bring fresh ideas to existing campaigns and demonstrate a strong understanding of emerging digital techniques, utilising these to attract continuous new business and custom.
A hands-on Marketing Acquisition Executive with an analytical eye for detail, you’ll be a creative, innovative and results driven individual who embraces change and constantly seeks new ways to challenge the status quo. You’ll also ideally be able to demonstrate;
- Experience of creating and running successful Marketing campaigns in a B2B/B2C environment
- Excellent copywriting experience and the ability to produce engaging content
- Experience of designing and implementing organic social media campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- An understanding of CRM systems
- Experience of managing Social Media Paid Campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Experience in using Dot Digital email management systems, or equivalent
- An understanding Google AdWords
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Experience of managing external resources e.g. agencies/suppliers
- Highly accuracy with meticulous attention to detail.
On offer in return is a starting salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum, pro rata for 21 hours per week, though negotiable subject to experience, along with a range of benefits, also pro rata, that include:
- 25 days annual holiday
- Life assurance
- Pension (5% employers contribution)
- Shopping discounts, both online and at local outlets
Standard full-time working hours are 9.00 – 5.00, three days per week, with Monday being a compulsory day.
This represents an opportunity to secure a home based Marketing Acquisition Executive role, covering maternity leave, with part-time hours, within an exciting, well established creative team that’s driving for further expansion and success.
If you fit the above profile and feel that this opportunity could be the one you’re looking for, then please forward your CV and any other relevant details by applying today. You may also wish to contact Gavin Ibell on 01908 929042 or 07786 175589 for more information and to discuss your suitability.Apply for this job
c£25,000 - £26,000 per annum + bonus • Nationwide availabilty • Permanent • Commercial
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum full-time equivalent / pro rata • Home based (company based Tamworth, Staffs) • Fixed Term Contract • Commercial
When you partner with Ibell Recruitment & Staffing the first thing you experience is our commitment to relationships, the depth of our experience, and first-class service...
Why not read what some of our existing clients and job seekers say about their experiences of working with us...
We are pleased to advertise a selection of the vacancies we are currently recruiting for here...
Need to find or make contact with us?...
Help and Advice
For tips on various aspects of the job hunting process, why not visit our Help and Advice section